With the level of software technology and modern technology today. Owning yourself a software that can help you synchronize, back up music and photo notes is essential. Apple has advanced technology and technology, so it created iTunes for its devices and computers running Microsoft Windows software. iTunes has many functions that are worth it. Here we will learn about iTunes and its benefits.
What is iTunes?
iTunes – a free software from Apple manufacturer, plays an intermediary role in connecting iPhone to computer. Help users manage their data easier on their iOS devices.
The iTunes software is used to organize playlists, play audio, songs and multimedia videos on PCs running macOS X and Microsoft Windows. The software also appears on iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch systems, helping to copy and synchronize data between iPod, iPhone, iPad with computers running Microsoft Windows.
Parts of iTunes
The iTunes Store is an online store that makes it easy to shop for apps and movies or TV shows, games or books.
iTunes allows connection to the iTunes Store, Apple’s online music store, where users can buy and download music, music videos, TV shows and movies of high quality, ebooks, podcasts; Connect to the App Store, Apple’s app store, where users can download application software for other Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
You need to note that if you want to use the iTunes Store you must have an Apple ID. Apple ID is an account that gives users access to Apple’s vast resources. After you have an account, you can use the iTunes Store, purchases and payments take place just like when you buy paid apps on the App Store.
iTunes Player is a manager for utilities related to listening to music or watching videos. You can use the iTunes Player to backup or synchronize songs and videos.
How to download iTunes for Windows PC
Step 1: Download the latest iTunes at official and reliable websites.
Step 2: Open the downloaded file >> Click Next.
Step 3: Click Install. Let iTunes software be installed on your computer.
- Add icon paths on the Desktop screen.
- Use iTunes as the default application to open Audio files.
- Automatically update iTunes and other applications developed by Apple installed on the computer.
- Select language.
- Edit the path of the iTunes application installation directory.
Step 4: Click Finish to finish the installation.
Step 5: Open iTunes >> Connect iPhone to computer >> Trust.
Step 6: Click Continue.
Step 7: Select Get Started.
Step 8: Select Authorize to grant the right to add applications to the library.
Step 9: Complete the iTunes installation for the Windows computer. You have now completed installing iTunes for your PC. You just need to open iTunes and use its utilities.
Although Apple allows Windows PCs to use iTunes, Apple also has the following requirements:
- The computer must run an intel or ADM CPU with a processor that supports SSE2.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM.
- DirectX 9. 0.
- 16 bit sound card
- Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 400 MB free disk space.
Advantages of iTunes for PC
- iTunes can help PCs play, download and manage playlists of music, songs, and videos.
- Allows synchronization of music and video files in its library with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch when these devices connect to iTunes. This means that the newly added songs and videos added to the iTunes library will be automatically copied to the device, the songs deleted from the library will also be deleted from the device, so the content on the device and content on the server running iTunes are synchronized.
- iTunes allows connection to the iTunes Store, Apple’s online music store, where users can buy and download music, music videos, TV shows and movies of high quality, ebooks, podcasts.
iTunes for PC is always a perfect choice because iTunes has many benefits and makes it possible for PCs to connect with Apple technology devices via iTunes. Does your PC have iTunes? If you don’t have iTunes for PC, install it now to experience it.