Media Player Classic is a lightweight application but supports users to fully open the popular video formats today. In addition, this software also supports listening to music, adjusting basic sounds, watching TV online computers.
Media Player Classic is software for listening to music and watching movies. It has user-friendly interface, rich content in all aspects of life, video library support includes WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG , MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT , FLV.
You can even download Media Player Classic to read common image formats such as JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, etc.
Pros and cons of classic media player
The advantage of video media player is its versatility. This software is relatively lightweight, works extremely smoothly, and is stable on most current computer models, including medium and weak configurations. The second advantage of the media player classic software is highly customizable, users can fully customize the application interface and toolbar according to their preferences.
Lightweight video player
With Media Player Classic, users can watch movies on any SSE CPU, even on older computers.
With a range of built-in options, Media Player Classic can be customized to meet all your needs. In addition, this software is also equipped with some custom toolbars.
Watch satellite TV programs
With Media Player Classic – MPC you can use it as a software to watch satellite TV programs.
Completely free music player
Media Classic Player can be used as a DVB music player.
Supports many popular audio and video formats today
Including: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV , AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV.
In addition, the application also supports users to watch TV programs online via satellite when connected to the internet. The software is supported for free, simple features easy to manipulate and use. The only disadvantage of this software is the interface is not harmonious, but in return, all the advantages introduced above certainly do not disappoint.
Updated media player classic 64 bit home cinema 1.9.0
– LAV filters have been updated to v0.74.1-31-ge94f9 version.
Changes, Additions, and Improvements
– GUI has additional dark theme options. You can activate this theme via Menu> View> Dark theme.
– Dark themes also have a more modern search bar. You can adjust the height of the search bar in Options> Advanced.
– Add the option to align video vertically. For example, this allows you to display a black bar below the video.
– Added support for playing content of RAR5 compressed format. Previously, the RAR4 format was supported.
– Add manual search function for subtitle download window.
– Improve the subtitle positioning PGS.
– Several optimizations for subtitle texture size. This will help improve performance on systems with multiple monitors and also reduce GPU memory usage.
– Added sorting by column option and filtering/searching option for keybindings options page.
– Reloading the stream with Ctrl + E will now display youtube-dl to get the new URL.
– Added basic support for MPC Video Renderer. What is currently working with this new renderer is Hardware decoding, Subtitles, and Pan & Scan. What’s not yet working is OSD, Rotation, and Shaders (will be added in future updates).
– Crash when splitting screen (mirror) during playback.
– D3D does not work anymore when switching to full screen mode a second time.
– Restored window size is sometimes wrong due to DPI settings.
– The solution to fix Intel driver error in which the Brightness (brightness) and Hue values are -100 is not supported.
For users who love Microsoft’s Edge browser, you now have more options to sync your information across both phone apps and computer software. Accordingly, Edge Beta for Android allows users to choose to sync with Edge Chromium or Edge Legacy more conveniently.